Sunday, December 30, 2012

STREAMATHON Update

Well it is almost here only 15 hours and counting to the beginning of our Streamathon!  And we are as ready as we can be.  I promised on my last update that I would post my supply list for my Desk Calendar.  So here is the list....

Desk Calendar Supply List

PDF of calendar Months    Jan - June
                                           July - Dec
Chipboard       2 pieces @  4.5 in x 8.5 in
                        1 piece @ 4 in x 3.25 in    
several pieces of 12 x 12 patterned paper
Plain cardstock or watercolour paper   12 pieces @ 3.5 in x 3 in
Trimmer
glue of choice
dimensional adhesive

Now in order to keep up to day our wonderful Queen Lily has created an amazing wall of videos that you can use to follow along on our streams! 

 Streamathon Video Wall

SO hope to see you all soon!!!

Yay
PARTY ON!!!!!!!!

Jean MusicScrp


1 comment: