Thursday, January 03, 2013

New Year's Streamathon Project

I have completed my Desk Calendar which was my Project during my time slot on New Year's Eve.  I did not have a pattern for this project it was created in my head and I didn't even make one before the stream to figure out any kinks.  Therefore,  In this post I will post an updated supply list with a couple additions and more measurements for you.  I am posting my photos of my completed project as well as a link to my 2 Ustream videos. 




SUPPLY LIST

PDF of calendar Months    Jan - June
                                           July - Dec
Chipboard       
                         2 pieces @  4.5" x 8.5" (each scored lightly 1 1/4 inch from ONE  
                                                                end)
                         1 piece @ 4" x 3.25"     (this piece makes a frame by trimming

                                                                out the center 1/2" in from each edge)



Patterned paper trimmed as follows:
              2 @ 4 3/8" x 8 3/8"   for outside (on mine I pieced together 4 3/8 x 6
                                                music sheets by 7 Gypsies)
              2 @ 4 3/8" x 8 3/8"   for inside ( on Mine I used black from a DCWV 
                                                cream and black paper pack)
              2 @ 4" x 1/2"            mitered to cover frame
              2 @ 3 1/2" x 1/2"      mitered to cover frame
              1 @  2 3/8" x 4 3/8"  for inside bottom

Fun Foam     1 @  2 3/8" x 4 3/8"  for bottom 

Photo(s) @ 3 1/2 in x 3 in (to be placed in frame whenever you want to switch 

                                             them out.  You can also use some of your own art on 
                                             cardstock or watercolour paper. 
 
Trimmer


glue of choice (you need a liquid glue to create the calendar page tear-aways)


dimensional adhesive


 Here is the link to the videos where I created mine.

          Desk Calendar Video 1  
 
          Desk Calendar Video 2

Thanks you so much.  Hope some of you make this project!  Let me know if you do.

Jean (MusicScrp)
 

 

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely Awesome Jean! I'm so sorry I missed all of the streaming!

    ReplyDelete